Join ecologist and ritualist, Kirra Swenerton, for a guided journey into nature, where we begin with an introduction to the land, grounding meditation and ritual incorporation of Cannabis.
Prepare to?AWAKEN the POWER of your WILD SPIRIT!
CANNABIS?is an ancient, natural companion for exploring our inner and outer worlds. Wild landscapes, textures, colors, smells and sounds all come alive, with Cannabis in our bodies.
The way is old and familiar, though few choose to follow this enchanted path. Many have forgotten the way.
We choose to gather, to sit and smoke and watch the long-forgotten path appear before us. We remember our sacred relationship with Cannabis and with the land.
WE BLAZE THE WAY.
- Preregistration required. You must read and sign the?release of liability waiver?in order to participate. No drop-ins please!
- Bring your plants but please leave your PETS at home
- This event is for humans 21+ AND OVER
- This is a LEAVE NO TRACE event (especially smouldering butts)
ON THIS QUEST YOU MAY:
- Experience Cannabis as a teacher, ally and guide
- Activate your own perceptive abilities
- Learn to trust your senses
- BYOCannabis (your preferred form of Cannabis for yourself or for sharing)
- A biodegradable offering for the land such as natural tobacco, water, a piece of your hair OR a small bag for cleaning up litter
- Water and snacks
- Comfortable, sturdy shoes (we will be walking on unpaved trails of moderate difficulty)
- Sun protection and warm layers (you never know, this is the Bay!)
- Directions (cell service near the trailhead is spotty)
- Safe ride home
To Be Announced to ticket Holders – In the East Bay Hills
We will be gathering at the parking lot. Parking in lot and on the road is free and there is a bathroom at this location.
Join the?Trailblazer Community Meetup?group.
Are you interested in organizing a guided Cannabis ritual for a group of 6+ near you? Please?contact me?directly.
Q: Do you sell Cannabis at these events?
A: No, we do not sell Cannabis or Cannabis products. But there will be plenty for sharing. Feel free to BYO favorite to share with others, as well.
Q: Do I need a medical marijuana card to attend?
A: No. An MMJ card is not required, but please carry ID that shows you are 21+. Know your rights about?Cannabis in California.
Q: Do I have to smoke Cannabis to attend?
A: No. It’s completely up to you. Listen to your body and do what feels right. Some people with respiratory issues prefer vaporizing or low-dose edibles instead of smoking.
Q: How much Cannabis should I take for this journey?
A: Each person’s sensitivity to Cannabis is different. If you are not a frequent Cannabis user, err on the side of caution and begin with a small amount (especially with edibles).
Q: What kind of Cannabis do you recommend for this journey?
A: High-quality, organic, sun-grown Cannabis is ideal. Home-grown or grown by a friend is even better! I recommend balanced indica/sativa hybrid strains (like Blue Dream) for these journeys.
Q: Do you offer worktrade or sliding scale options?
A: Yes. If cost is a barrier for you, please?contact me?with your situation and we can negotiate a form of exchange that feels good to us both.
Q: What if it rains?
A: If the forecast predicts heavy rain, we will cancel the journey. You will receive notification the day before the event and your registration may be carried forward to any future journey.
“That is one of the gifts that cannabis offers – to be a muse for those of us who wish to contemplate and understand, or perhaps spend a little time just appreciating the mystery of it all.”
-Kathleen Harrison, Ethnobotanist